Terminalia, the Festival of Psychogeography on 23 Feb 2017.
* 11am London, Vauxhall Bus Station: Exploring Boundaries and Monuments.
* All day, Anywhere: Terminalia Synchronised Walk
* 12pm Cambridge, Castle Mound: Burn British Psychogeography!
* 12.40pm Leeds, Kirkgate Market: WorkersLunchTime
* 1.30pm Leeds, Kirkgate Market: Threads – a market mis-guide
* 5.55pm Leeds, “Centered: Threshold / Hearth”
* 6pm Leeds, Central Road: Beating the Bounds – Circular walk around
medieval boundary of Leeds.